After activating the plugin, a new item will appear on the WordPress dashboard: a menu containing the Maps, Layers and Story Maps post types, and the JEO settings menus.
Configuring the plugin
Under JEO main menu, at Jeo Settings page, you can configure:
- the default latitude, longitude, and zoom for your maps;
- the Mapbox API settings and Carto API settings that'll be used by the plugin;
- the update interval related to carto layers data (if carto layers are being used);
- the geocoder that'll be used by the plugin -- currently only Nominatim is available.7
- the style of some functionalities of the plugin, such as fonts ans colors.